Content – Copy – Strategy – Messaging
The mantra of the writing and marketing industry is “Content is King.” Well, I don’t know how to tell you this, but…
The King is Dead
But in this digital age of marketing and PR, copy and content must work extra hard to engage with the reader – with the goal of getting specific results from your next promotion or message.
Compelling and effective content is essential to defining your message and getting the results you deserve. You are not only competing for the readers attention, but also with the mass of content available online.
Thus, we need content and copy to do more – it must engage and connect. Therefore, the new paradigm is…
Content is Connection
You should expect in your content:
- Clear and concise copy to define and communicate your message
- Customer focused, benefit-oriented copy to support and create leads or sales
- Ideas and information to position you, your company or product in the marketplace
The overall theme is the customer. Whether it be a website, press release, article, sales letter, report, email, post or blog, when you work with Steve Kellogg expect the focus will be on creating impacts and results with the buyer of your service or product.
freelance copy/content writer
& professional services marketing consultant
Specializing in B2B marketing, professional services marketing, sales letters and any other online content needing a customer focus.
- For information on services, see services
- To review samples, see samples
- For background on Steve Kellogg, see about
Contact Steve at 602-821-8823 or steve@WordstoSell.com .